Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sorry...

Sorry I haven't really been posting on here but like I had said before I am new to this.....

Nothing has really happened lately other than the kids starting their new school year. It's crazy to know I have kids who are in the 2nd and 1st grade... It's like where has the time gone. It feels like just yesterday and I was holding them and feeding them their bottle.

Poor Angie can't wait to go to school but she still has one more year to go. I tried to get her into pre-k but the wait list is ridiculous. By the time I get a call that they have room she will already be starting Kindergarten lol

Other than the kids starting starting school not hing else has really gone on so far this week.... it's a lame one lol

OHHHH!!!!!!! I wanna put this out there and then later on I'll probably dedicate a whole post to it seeing as it's something that is reoccurring in my life.
I hate jealousy, envy, & wannabes
I really honestly can't stand all of the above, it gets under my skin and irritates the living crap out of me.

Ok I gotta feed Angie lunch so I'll write more later on you guys.... Take care

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0