Tuesday, August 26, 2008

[ ADDICTION ] ...

Ok so let me start off this post by just saying that I have plenty to write about but realistically if I actually sat here and began to type it all out I would be here for days on end.


Now back to the topic of the post.... [addiction]

Yes I know many of you are probably tripping out right now but I think it's time I admit that I am an addict....


A [bLaCkBeRrY] addict that is... or should I say a cell phone addict in general haha
My current cell phone is a Blackberry Curve Titanium & it's silly because I was sooo apprehensive about getting this phone to begin with. My honey Ramon had an older Blackberry and all he did was complain about how horrible the internet browser is and this that and the other... but the curve is the s__t haha


I had many different cell phones through out the years but my experience with T-Mobile started with a lil' b.s. Samsung..... I HATED THAT PHONE!!!!! I was looking for a picture of it so I could post it but I couldn't even find one of the stupid thing. It was a little black and silver flip phone from hell lol


From there my husband bought me this



The Infamous Sidekick 2.... to look at it now it reminds me of a brick but my goodness I loved that phone. It definitely took me out of the "just for making calls" type of phone. Ofcourse though soon after I got it the Sidekicks sibling came out....



The Sidekick 3.... You already know I went out and got it and I grew to love this one more than I did the Sidekick 2. I literally used EVERY function on that phone. I had it forever but for some reason after a while I got burned out on it. Kinda got tired of lugging the big brick phone around lol.... soo sadly I downgraded to this


The Motorola Razr V3. I got it right after it came out and this is when T-Mobile had first introduced "My Faves". I had a really hard time transitioning to this damn phone. I had become soo accustomed to having and individual keyfor each letter that texting on the Razr was a nightmare for me. Not only was the transition from the sidekick to this hard for me but the phone itself just sucked. It sucked soo much that it pretty much froze on me.... I ended up getting soo frustrated with it that I slammed it on my sisters granite kitchen counter (needless to say the stupid razr pretty much shattered).

Unfortunately for me after the whole Razr fiasco I was cell-less for a lil bit until my husband bought me this phone for my b-day



The t-mobile Dash... let me just say this phone is the SH*T!!!!!! I recommend it to EVERYONE. It is a Windows Mobile phone and is pretty much a computer, You link all your e-mail accounts up to and instead of having some little b.s. browser it has internet explorer. I BECAME EXTREMELY ADDICTED TO THIS DAMN PHONE. The internet features.... all the instant messengers (u can be signed into more than one at a time)... the camera n video recording... too many great things to list. Really I loved this phone but I didn't have that great of luck with it. I went through 3 of them in under a year haha Finally after receiving the third one I decided it was time for change. After getting some VERY positive feedback from friends about the Blackberry I figured why not. I was really nervous though.... I was afraid of paying over 300 dollars for a phone I might not like.



Behold the Blackberry Curve Titanium... I missed the Sidekicks until this phone. I would have to say this phone definitely beats out my Sidekick experiences. I honestly do love this phone and am overly addicted to it. The internet and phone calls via wifi through my own home wireless router or any other wireless router that I have access to. The camera... The instant messengers especially the B.B.M. (Blackberry Messenger) hehe It's like our own lil private community. All the applications u can download straight from your phone.... Just everything about this phone I love. Thank goodness for expandable memory and my trusty micro sd card. hehe I have a crap load of music on my phone and listen to it in my car through my sound system. I definitely recommend this phone as well as the t-mobile dash to everyone.

Ok I think I wrote way more than enough haha ttyl u guys

1 comments:

Imee said...

ooooh the Curve! i've always wanted this phone ever since it came out. hmm... i think its about time for me to upgrade anyway.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0